Wick R. Chambers
110 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06510
Wick R. Chambers has been actively practicing law since 1979 and writes posts for two blogs, For Connecticut Lawyers and Legal Ethics For Connecticut Lawyers. He is also an avid student of tennis, Pilates and the Alexander Technique.
- BA, Yale College (1971)
- JD cum laude, Vermont Law School (1978)
- State of Connecticut
- US District Court of Connecticut
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association Committee on Professional Ethics (1986-present), Vice-Chair (1997-2007), Chair (2007-2011)
- Former Counsel, Federal Court Grievance Committee for the United State District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Member, American Bar Association Center For Professional Responsibility
- Member, Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Member, New Haven County Bar Association
- Member, Scribes The American Society of Legal Writers
- Board Chair, Benhaven, Inc.
- President, Victim Rights Center of Connecticut, Inc.